Thursday, July 2, 2009

A New Look....


I'm 30 now...I guess it's time for a change! I decided I was tired of the same old look of our blog so I opted for something different. I'll keep tweaking it until it's exactly like I want it, but for now, it's different. Change is good, right?


Speaking of new looks, here is the picture of me my co-workers posted in the building on my birthday. How could anyone miss the obvious fact that it was my birthday? Mental note to self: take a vacation day next year on my birthday!

6 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

I like the new look of your blog, good job. I love the picture of you in those glasses. Very sexy indeed! Especially for a thirty year old!

Jenny said...

Your blog looks great! I wish I could figure out how to change ours up. I figure, I will work on it after we bring Levi home as I will probably start up a new blog.

Was 30 hard for you? I was sad to leave the 20's.

What wonderful co-workers you have. You only turn 30 once, so it was nice of them to help you celebrate to the fullest. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hay Tammy,love the new look!I doesn't really fit you.LOL!Oh but the new blog look that fits but im used to the old one but this one is nice too.
Love,
Your number 1 blog fan

Julie said...

What fun!! No wonder you couldn't wait to go back to work, you have a great group of people to work with there. I like the new look of the blog also.

Kandy said...

Love the picture! You look fabulous for 30. I'm still 27! (again...)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday Red hot Mama!
Love,