The school called Friday. Apparently, the mix-up was that there was a note by Jay-R's name stating we would call if we felt he was emotionally and socially ready to start. I had a conversation with the principal back in May with some questions/concerns I had and the preschool had shared with me. The principal was wonderful and reassured me. I think we just left the conversation with a different understanding. Apparently, he thought I was going to call back and follow-up while I thought we were to call only if we did not want him to start. So, it's just a miscommunication. We'll know his teacher next week. That's a relief. I was hoping this concern didn't drag out until August.
I've had a great weekend so far but tomorrow promises to be a great day, too. Ash and I have a girls day out planned. So, I'll blog about the whole weekend, pictures included tomorrow night. Til then....goodnight all and enjoy your Sunday!
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that everything has been straightened out with respect to Jay-R attending kindergarten.
Enjoy your girls day out. Those are always fun!!
Glad to hear they found him and it's not a problem to add him. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Post a Comment