Saturday, July 11, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

We just returned home from a fun vacation which I'll share about later, but I have a prayer request to share with you....for everyone who believes in the power of prayer and God's ability to heal...my cousin's almost 3 week old baby J is hospitalized with bacterial meningitis. It's serious and he needs a lot of prayers as well as my cousin's family. Thanks for praying....it means so much to me and to her!

9 comments:

Julie said...

We will be praying for them.

Rachel said...

Us too. Please let us know how things turn out. I'm hoping for miraculous healing.

Melanie said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way... please keep us posted...

Joanne said...

We're keeping baby J in our prayers too...

Renee and Brian said...

I hope and pray that everything turns out fine. I'm thinking of you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry I will Tam!

Brenda K said...

God is faithful! I will pray for your family!

Amber said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's baby...my thoughts are with him and my heart goes out to you and your family. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

God is good all the time! All the time god is good! Remember that and don't worry you and your family are in my prayers!