

Ashleigh came home from soccer camp today...she had a great time at the lake with her grandparents and cousins in the evenings. She enjoyed the day at soccer camp, said she learned some new skills, but it was a lot of work! I am so happy to have my family of four together again. Jay-R gave his sister a huge bear hug at bedtime. And on the way to the zoo tonight, he said in the sweetest voice, "I like your hair Ate." I love it when they get along!!!!
And another homecoming...Baby J came home and is doing well. The doctors will continue to monitor him but his mommy is so relieved to finally be home!
2 comments:
So glad she is home and had a good week. I love the bond that your kids have and we hope to have that too someday. It is so simple, yet so real. Glad to hear baby J is home where he belongs.
It must be good to all be together again! I'm glad to hear that Baby J is doing well and is home.
Post a Comment