Monday, May 25, 2009

Picture Post













On Mother's Day, we enjoyed a nature walk at a local metropark. We are a family that likes to be active and outdoors. The picture of our daughter is her as a Junior Historian at the local museum. Isn't she cute? I love the braids...last year her hair wasn't long enough for braids. We had a great Memorial Day weekend and hope everyone else did, too. We enjoyed our first camping trip of the season and Jay-R's first camping trip in his life. Camping stories and pictures coming soon....


3 comments:

emilie said...

nature walks are the best. looking forward to hearing how the camping went.

Amber said...

It sure looks like you guys had a great time on your nature walk! I can't wait to see pictures of your camping trip. How did Jay-R like sleeping in a tent?! I love camping...as long as the weather is nice!

Tam-A-Roo said...

Great photos! Looks like the kids had fun playing in nature!