Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Picture Post
















Jay-R is at preschool so I am using some of my free time to post pictures and then upload and order some prints. We visited the Butterfly House last Friday and he loved it! We were there an hour and a half and he would have stayed longer had we not needed to leave to pick up Ashleigh from school. He just sat in amazement and watched the butterflies fluttering around. One landed on me and he loved it! They also have huge goldfish in their pond and he loved those, too. He took the "no touching" rule very seriously, too. I am hoping to visit there again soon with Ashleigh, too, because she loves going there, too. The sand and water table pictures-he had fun helping Daddy put it together and then had fun playing outside. I found blue sand which was fun until we added water on Sunday-made quite the mess! And the box-what is it with kids and boxes? Yesterday, it was nice so we headed to the zoo. I'll post those pictures soon, too. He had his picture taken on the same elephant statue that I had my picture taken on when I was 5!





3 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

Thanks for the pictures of Jay-R. It looks like he is right at home and that he is adjusting well. I love the one of him in the box. I always used to hide in boxes and other strange places when I was small.

Amber said...

It's great that you guys are doing fun family activities together like going to the Butterfly House and the Zoo without having too many meltdowns! Jay-R seems to be doing really well! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of your day at the Zoo :0)

Anonymous said...

Last week at the library I found a book called, "Not A Box", and we checked it out. It is Eze's FAVE book now. He plays with any box that we can find - huge or tiny. Cracks me up :)

SO glad to see things are going better. Yay!