Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We're registered!

I just finished registering on the US Embassy website. One more thing to check off the list. Today was my last day of work until June 1st. My co-workers gave me a wonderful send-off with a potluck of all my favorite foods...yum! It was hard to tell everyone good-bye but I promised to visit and I will as soon as he has adjusted some. I appreciate the time I will have off work to spend with Jay-R. My social worker told us that bonding is hard work and I am prepared to pour my whole heart and soul into this. I'm not really sure what to expect but I know God will be with us through this all. I can already feel the strength of prayers!

I have tomorrow to finish last minute things and then Friday we'll be leaving on a jet plane!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! actually today you left. and i felt like crying All day at school! ill email you gus soon! mabey tonight.oh if you are wondering who this is its olivio.