Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Quick Thought on Sleep...

It strikes me as funny (and frustrating) that children fight sleep and adults fight for sleep! I love when I can finally go to sleep and Mr. Jay-R fights sleep...one more drink of water, bathroom trip, one more kiss.... Our daughter was the same way. Now at 11, she finally goes to bed easily...with school and soccer, she is tired at the end of the day!

Last night, Jay-R fell asleep in the car. I had taken his pjs and toothbrush to our friend's house in hopes that he would fall asleep on the 30 minute drive home. He slept the whole night in his bed without waking....yeah! I was so happy to have a whole night of uninterrupted sleep and he woke up with a smile on his face and very rested!

I will post pictures of his dedication at church this morning soon.

3 comments:

Brenda K said...

hoorraayy for sleep! =) God is good!

Renee and Brian said...

Sleep is a wonderful thing!

Brenda K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.