


Jay-R experienced his first American Easter complete with Easter egg hunts, coloring eggs, and his Easter basket. He loved hunting for the Easter eggs. We spent time with both sides of the family and he enjoyed interacting with his family. He looked so handsome in his Easter get up and Ashleigh is looking so old! She is growing up so fast! We had family pictures taken on Good Friday and I am excited to see the proofs.
Today, we visited his preschool. He has been talking about school since he has been home. He did really well at the school today during the visit and will start Thursday. He will attend twice a week for two and a half hours each day. He is excited about school and making friends. I worked with him on colors, shapes, numbers and he does really well. He doesn't show much interest in writing his name so we need to work on that.
Overall, things are going well. He is adjusting and bonding well. He is a Mommy's boy but loves his Daddy, too. And he absolutley adores his Ate Ashleigh. They get along really well. He found Ashleigh's old doctor kit in the basement so he has had fun playing doctor with us as his patients. Bedtime is getting a little better, too. Last night, I sat on his bean bag chair on my laptop when he was in his bed. He knew I was in the room and that seemed to be all he needed to know was that I close by. Hopefully, that works tonight. Each day is different! Keeps life interesting...
3 comments:
Glad to hear things are getting a little easier this week. I'm also happy that you are able to see all the good and joy that he brings to your family, even when the days get a little tough.
Im so happy for you guys!!! He really is a little angel! He also seems to cling to mom but is interested in dad. I keep you guys in my prayers and thoughts! Keep doing a great job blogging. I know it must be hard with 2 kids and a wild husband!!!! But keep up the great work!!!!!!
I'm so glad that things continue to improve day to day. It's great that he is enjoying his school time and that sleeping is becoming easier. Things will get even better with time. I imagine that it is already hard to remember life without Jay-R!
Post a Comment