Wednesday, April 22, 2009

He did it! She did it!


This picture cracks me up! The other night Kory and I were cleaning up in the kitchen while Ashleigh and Jay-R finished their dinner. When I looked into the dining room, they were both laughing. They had made "cereal" from chips, milk, and water. When I asked who did it, this was the reply I received! Ashleigh has been waiting a long time for someone to blame for things...it's amazing how they feed ideas off each other and get themselves into so many things. They are bonding really well and it is a joy to see Ashleigh acting in the big sister role. She is an awesome, patient big sister who has a heart of gold and loves her brother so much!

6 comments:

Brenda K said...

I just realized you started blogging back in 07...I feel so far behind!

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! How fun :)

Renee and Brian said...

He is quickly learning what it means to be a little brother!

Tam-A-Roo said...

Hi,
Just thought I'd pop by and check out your blog...it is nice to hear about different families and their adoption journey's...looking forward to getting to know you through your blog!
Tammy
p.s. thanks for your comments on our Little One's room

Tam-A-Roo said...

Hi again,
I just finished reading your blog, and I just wanted to say, thanks for sharing it! I know that may sound strange coming from a total stranger; but in one of your earlier posts you mention how you found filipinobambino's blog and how it helped you to not feel alone. I feel the same way whenever I come across another family who is adopting (especially when they are adopting from the Philippines).
I love the idea of buying birthday gifts for our child from their homeland, would you mind sharing some of the items you purchased? I am trying to come up with a list of things to buy while we're there.
Thanks again for sharing, it helps us feel like we're not alone.

Anonymous said...

loved that part of having siblings! it's nice to see how well they are getting along :-)