
Jay-R has been wanting to jump in leaves, and we have no trees in our yard. Trick or treat night, he kept trying to jump in people's leaves, and I had to explain that he might upset someone who spent hours raking! So, on Sunday, we visited my cousin's house who has tons of trees. He had a blast!



Showing off all his candy! His eyes were big!

My mom and dad stopped by to the see the grandkids and deliver some Halloween treats. Jay-R was Batman, and Ashleigh was chef. Ash threw together her costume in 15 minutes. They were both rather cute!

Doesn't he look tough!

Pumpkin carving night!

Daddy and Jay-R busy taking out the oozy, gooey pumpkin guts!
8 comments:
Looks like he's having a ball and enjoying all the best of the season! I love his smile!
I love the picture of Jay-R walking thru the leaves, it's beautiful. He looks pretty thrilled with all his Halloween treats. I'm sure that he'll enjoy eating them all with his sister. When I was small, my brother and I used to trade Halloween treats so we could get rid of the ones we didn't like. That was always fun!
Leaf jumping is so fun! I'm glad he had the opportunity to experience it! Love the photos!
Blessings!
Deborah
I love the leaf jumping pictures! It all looks like fun. I hope he had a great time eating all his candy (or did you help him?)
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! The kids look cute in their costumes :0)
I especially love the pictures of Jay-R running through the leaves...he looks like he's having the time of his life!! Great to see he's doing so well...
Thank you for the comment on my blog (www.bringinhomezeke.blogspot.com)
I would love to hear about your experience in The Philippines! We are adopting our 5th child (3rd Philippine adoption) and I never tire of hearing the "gotcha day" stories.
Blessings,
Nikki
nikesquivel@nc.rr.com
I found your "gotcha day" posts. . .
it was wonderful to read! I relived our previous adoptions while reading them . . .right down to the quick layover in Nagoya and the terribly switched days and nights upon arrival.
You have a beautiful family!
Blessings,
Nikki in NC
waiting to bring Ezequiel home from Quezon City, Philippines
how fun!
Post a Comment