
Our little man turned 6 on Friday, November 6th. Kory and I went to school and ate lunch with him. We brought McDonald's for a special treat.

Always being silly with Daddy!

The night of his birthday. My family joined us for a night of Filipino food to my best ability!!! Kory's family was sick that night but had planned on joining, too. He wanted something with chocolate and peanutbutter so I made choco-PB brownies.

While in the Philippines, we bought small items to give to him for each birthday. He picked a lot of it out but of course he doesn't remember! That shopping trip was quite the experience! He loves this little coin purse.

Gifts from his Ate Ashleigh.

The basketball hoop from Mommy and Daddy. Daddy promises nothing will be broken when they play inside. Jay-R is playing Upward basketball this winter so he'll be practicing with Daddy a lot!

That sweet smile...

The day of the big birthday party! We rented an indoor play area at a local church. Since Ashleigh's birthday is in December, we celebrated both kids b-days with family. Jay-R had friends come, too. Ashleigh is planning a sleepover with school friends closer to her b-day.

Ashleigh and Jay-R

Jay-R's cute cake that my friend Lory made. He went with a Diego theme.

Ashleigh growing up so fast!

Modeling his new robe
5 comments:
Jay-R looks so happy. He certainly enjoyed his birthday!
Happy Birthday to both of the kids. Isn't it fun to celebrate his first birthday with him. We have one coming up in a few weeks also.
Mmm! That robe looks nice and snuggly warm! Wishing both of your children happy birthdays!
I love that you bought Jay-R several small gifts while in the Philippines. I've added that to my list of things to remember!
Blessings!
Deborah
It looks like Jay-R had a wonderful birthday! You guys sure made it a special day for him.
What a wonderful idea to bring back several small gifts from the Philippines...I think we'll try to do that too!!
great idea on the gifts. wish I had thought of doing that. happy birthday to your kids :-)
Post a Comment