Happy Birthday precious, silly boy that we love so much! We are so happy that today is your special day!!!Last year on this day, we celebrated with a cake and prayed for our little boy who was half-way around the world. We prayed and we cried. Today, he is with us! For everyone waiting for your referral or to travel to get your child, have faith that your moment to share with your child will come soon!
We are celebrating with Jay-R by taking McDonald's to him at school and eating lunch with him. Tonight, some family is coming over for dinner. I am doing my best attempt at making his favorite Filipino foods: chicken adobo, pancuit, Filipino style spaghetti, Jasmine rice, and banana que. He also requested something with chocolate and peanut butter so we are having choco-PB brownies. Yummy!
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Jay-R!! I hope it is a special and memorable day! It sounds like a lot of fun with a lot of good food!
Blessings!
Deborah
I hope that Jay-R has a wonderful day and I'm sure he'll enjoy all the extra attention, not that he doesn't get enough already! Good luck with the Filipino dishes. They sound delicious.
Happy birthday to Jay-R!! I hope that he has a wonderful day :0) Sounds like yummy food...good luck!
I hope it was a great birthday. I'm sure he loved all the special foods you made him also.
that sounds like the perfect (food-wise) birthday celebration!
Post a Comment