Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Mommy, it's snow!"

Jay-R has been pretty cold these past few days. I keep telling him it's going to get a lot colder! Last night, it frosted so we woke up to frost all over the windshield. Yuck, I'm not ready for that! I showed him how you can see your breath. He stood in the yard for a few minutes amazed at the fact he could see his breath. He couldn't wait to tell his friend that! On the drive to school, he proclaimed, "Mommy, it's snow!" I smiled and explained it was frost on the grass, and he would have to wait a few more months for snow. I can't wait to see his eyes when we get dumped on this winter! It's so much fun experiencing the world through his eyes and being amazed at things we normally take for granted.

I promise to post more pictures soon. It's been an exceptionally busy week.

3 comments:

The dB family said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about his first reaction to the real thing. We awoke to frost this morning too. I hope it doesn't mean that winter is going to be extra long!

Julie said...

We are waiting for that first snow fall also, what fun for kids. Shella May is just freezing these days. We had to turn the heat on in the house and we dress her real warm. I hope you can take pictures of his first snowfall. Have a good weekend.

Amber said...

Just wait till he gets to see his first real snow! He's going to be sooo excited! We got our first frost too...the fall is really here!!