
We have been so busy with soccer games and practices, there hasn't been much free time lately. Until today...I've been stuck home all day with a fever. I rarely get sick. All I've done today is sleep, and I'm not a TV person so I figure this is the perfect time to catch up the blog. Here are some pictures from our Labor Day weekend trip to the Great Smoky Mountains with my family. Thanks Mom & Dad for a great trip! We had a great time!

My sister and Ashleigh. Ash is getting so tall!

Family photo inside the cabin.

A view of the mountains from atop the Space Needle. You can see the smoke rising from the mountains, henceforth the name-"Great Smoky Mountains."

Family photo atop the Space Needle. I hated that thing. I do not like heights and looking down just about made me sick! Jay-R and I went down before everyone else did and played some games in the arcade. My family saw a person hit by a car after we had already went down. The person was okay. There were sooo many people there Labor Day weekend, and traffic was thick!

Taking a short break.

Ash and I at the Apple Barn, our favorite restaurant there. The apple fritters and apple butter are wonderful!

Okay, I realize this pic is dark but it's the best shot I could get. Look at the left top of the photo-you will see a dark black blob. This is a baby bear who joined us on the trail to the Laurel Falls. I have been to Tennesse many times and have never seen a bear on the trail. Everyone stayed quiet and calm. And thankfully, mama bear was no where in sight!

Jay-R posing in his new, cool blue shades!

Ate and Jay-R on the Sugarlands Trail.
3 comments:
Jay-R looks very cool in his blue shades! Sounds like you guys have been busy so thanks for taking the time to post some pictures.
Those pictures are so cute!!!!
Looks like it was a wonderful time away! I can't believe you saw a bear!! The mountains look so beautiful!
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment