
The First Day of School
Ashleigh and her two friends taking their first steps toward their first day at middle school!
The First Day of School Picture: Ashleigh
The First Day of School Picture: Jay-R
Checking out his locker at Open HouseWell, school is going better than my post a few days ago. Jay-R's teacher called me on his second day to share that he is on task, always does what she asks the first time, and is social with the other kids. She said she was getting ready to remind him to get his lunch when he said, "I need to get my lunch!" He is talking a little more about what he does at school. The behavior at home is pretty much back to normal and he is going to bed soo much better because he's super tired! We are slowly settinling into our new routines. Ashleigh is surviving at middle school. She misses her best friend who is at another school. She has talked to her on the phone...the other school is only 20 minutes away so it's not like they will never see each other again. Ash is finding other people to hang with at school but I can tell she really misses O. She'll get through it, though. Soon we'll be into the soccer season and life will be busy! For now, we are enjoying a relatively quiet and cool (grrr...where did the summer heat go?) weekend.
3 comments:
Dont worry ashleigh Ill visit when I can!!!!
I'm so happy to hear that everyone is getting into the routine so quickly and easily. I hope your days only get better.
It's good to see that Jay-R is getting used the the school routine. He looks so cute with his backpack on and so grown up!
Post a Comment