The story of one family blessed by the joys of adoption...
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Home and Hurting
I've been out of touch with my bloggy world lately but hopefully I can begin to feel human again. I had my surgery yesterday, and I am home now. Hurting but home. There's the surgical pain and gas pain, but I know it will pass eventually. I had a robotic assisted partial hysterectomy ...it's amazing what medical technology can do. No more adenomyosis...no more pain. The doctor thinks I may also have Celiac's disease based on my other symptoms which means I will have to adopt a gluten free diet if I test positive for this. Hopefully, in the next few weeks, I will have answers and begin to feel better in 2011. In the meantime, I am looking forward to catching up with everyone's blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry your feeling pain, but hopefully it will all soon pass. I know how hard it is with kids running around and not feeling up to par. Hang in there!
Rest lots! Thinking of you and keeping you in prayer!
Blessings!
Deborah
Glad to hear that you're on the road to being pain-free.
Praying for you!
It's good to have you back again!! I hope that you are feeling better very soon and that 2011 is a pain free and healthy year!! Take care.
I hope this helps and all your pain goes away. I'm sorry that you had to experience it, but glad they found a way to stop the pain. So does this mean I should post something on my blog so you have something to read?haha
I hope you heal quickly and feel positive changes from the surgery quickly too. My dad was on a celiac diet for a while, they thought he needed it, but it turns out he was just dealing with lots of allergies. It was pretty interesting finding things to eat that are gluten-free for a while!
Thank you all for your well wishes. I am feeling a little better day by day. And yes, Julie, you should post something on your blog....6 weeks is a long time to find something to do!
Post a Comment