Friday, January 21, 2011

Boredom....

I have reached that point of boredom. Being off work on surgery recovery is not the same as being off work on a vacation day. I don't have the ability or the freedom to do as I want. I have a stack of books but I've already read 5 books. I am Facebooked out, tired of checking emails, and done all the research on Celiac disease that I care to do right now before I see the doctor Monday. I have a stack of movies to watch but I'm not really a TV person. I have to be really bored to watch TV. I am tired of sitting but yet like today when I went to the grocery store with my mom, I am sitting here tonight exhausted! (Don't worry...I promise I did no lifting, no pushing, nothing I am not allowed to do). So I guess, now, since my mind isn't feeling foggy anymore, I am going to dive into my novel I have been working on the past few years and hope that the creative juices start flowing. And all you bloggy friends, out there, I look forward to reading your weekend posts!

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Did you get your creative juices flowing :o)?

Blessings!
Deborah