Love the holiday pics. Hope each day finds you doing better. When you see those serious faces wanting to help you and for you to feel better it brings all that family love full circle. Take care, Lori, Iowa
Jay-R is certainly growing up! I love the photo of him in his suit. Adorable!! Thanks for sharing your Christmas photos and I hope you are feeling completely better very soon. Take care!!
Both of your kids look so grown up...tall! I love Jay-R in the suit. Too handsome! And I had completely forgotten about you guys hosting a foreign exchange student. I can't imagine how busy you all must be.
4 comments:
Love the holiday pics. Hope each day finds you doing better. When you see those serious faces wanting to help you and for you to feel better it brings all that family love full circle. Take care, Lori, Iowa
Jay-R is certainly growing up! I love the photo of him in his suit. Adorable!! Thanks for sharing your Christmas photos and I hope you are feeling completely better very soon. Take care!!
Both of your kids look so grown up...tall! I love Jay-R in the suit. Too handsome! And I had completely forgotten about you guys hosting a foreign exchange student. I can't imagine how busy you all must be.
Great photos!! It looks like you had a fun and memorable holiday season. Love Jay-R in his suit! Love your new header too! So cute!
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment