Monday, December 28, 2009

"We're Going on Vacation!"

Oh, I love Christmastime even though it throws every routine off. We've had a very busy past few weeks, and an even busier weekend with family and friends. I worked one day today and then I'm off again two more days. As part of the kids' Christmas gift, we are taking them for a night to an indoor waterpark. We're pretty excited. We wrapped up one of their bathing suits, flip flops, and a note in a box and made them open it up together after all the other Christmas gifts were opened. Ashleigh of course understood right away. When she told Jay-R we were going to a hotel, he jumped up and down and exclaimed, "We're going on vacation!!!" Both of the kids love water, so we'll have a great time. Kory is playing with the new GPS trying to figure out an alternative route than we normally take. That in and of itself should make the trip interesting! He always gets us lost when he does that, but I guess that's the point of the GPS...so we don't get lost! When we return, I'll post some Christmas pictures and waterpark pictures! Enjoy the rest of your holiday season!

5 comments:

The dB family said...

Have a great time!! Indoor waterparks are sooo fun!

Blessings!
Deborah

Renee and Brian said...

Have a great vacation!

Renee and Brian said...

Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome vacation guys! You guys deserve it! Happy New Year!

Joanne said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your waterpark vacation and seeing some Christmas and vacation pics!