Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!! We had a wonderful Christmas morning! The kids let us sleep until 9:30 am! We had a late night after the late Christmas eve service. Jay-R was soooo excited to see all the presents and he has been playing with everything. We feel so blessed to have our two children!
But, I was reminded this morning of all the children who don't have mommies and daddies this Christmas morning. I heard this song on the radio. Please take a moment and listen to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRNP0Qipws
This brings tears to me and touches me so much...I know we are going to adopt again.
Merry Christmas! I'll post pictures soon...now it's off to my family's!
1 comment:
Hoo boy! I had to go get the box of tissues for that one!
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!!
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment