

I know I said I was taking a break but Ashleigh is busy writing in her Vet Science 4-H book so I thought I would post some pictures I took. Jay-R is playing teeball and he loves baseball. He will even watch it on TV with us. There is nothing more amusing (except maybe kindergarten soccer) than watching teeball. Kids run to the wrong base, run into each other...it's just too cute!
And for my little blurb on baseball...go Chicago Cubs!

5 comments:
How cute is that! Things must be balancing out a little if you had time to blog. Have a good weekend.
Very cute! It's nice to see that Jay-R is integrating so well :0)
Have a great weekend!
Your little baseball star is too cute!!
Tball is quite entertaining! Cute pictures of Jay-R. :)
Cute pictures!! I loike his face when he's pitching!!!!
Post a Comment