
The story of one family blessed by the joys of adoption...
Friday, February 26, 2010
The Wedding of Mr. Q and Miss U
Jay-R's kindergarten class had a wedding today of Mr. Q and Miss U. All the boys were Mr. Q and all the girls were Miss U. Jay-R wore his barong which all the kids thought was really cool. One little boy told him, "You look like a rock star!" Jay-R walked down the aisle so slowly and so seriously...he was too cute as was his bride. (I have pictures of the two of them, but I don't like to post pictures of other people's children without their parents' permission so you'll just have to enjoy Mr. Q). I was a hostess and assisted with serving punch. The picture below cracks me up because the hole from Jay-R's missing teeth is filled with a white piece of his candy ring! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Very handsome groom! he looks so serious. i'm sure that he did a fantastic job!
He's very cute in is barong ;)
Patriciaxx
He looks great! What a wonderful way to teach that also. You have a great teacher on your hands!
So cute!! I have to agree that he looks like a rock star in his barong :)
What a fun way to remember that q goes with u! He looks so cute and serious up there in his barong.
Blessings!
Deborah
too cute! and i love how he looks in a barong.
Post a Comment