The story of one family blessed by the joys of adoption...
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Important Things in Life...
Last week, Jay-R and I were at the post office getting out of the car when out of nowhere he exclaims, "Michigan!" Let me explain one thing, well two...Number one-If you live in Ohio or Michigan, most people have a very defined opinion of who their allegiance falls to-either the Ohio State Buckeyes or the Michigan Wolverines. Number 2-Jay-R's daddy is a die-hard Ohio State Buckeye fan. Kory's wardrobe consists of red, gray, white, and black Ohio State clothing. When the game is on, his phone is going off constantly from his dad, brother, or friends who have to give their commentary on the game. That being said...I looked at Jay-R and said, "Michigan?" He then points to the car in front of us and shows me the Michigan decal. After being home with us 10 months, I find it humorous he has picked up on and learned the important things in life. But I guess living in Ohio, that ranks as something important. Now, recognizing the opposing team with that much enthusiasm? Do we have a future Michigan fan...not if daddy can help it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol!! What a cute boy you guys have !! Hope for his daddy he become a big ohio fan ;)
Patricia (14 month of waiting)
I think the boy has great taste! Go Blue! ;o)
Post a Comment