Finally, here are some pictures from Christmas time. This is from our overnight getaway to Great Wolf Lodge and Indoor Waterpark.

He loves the water!!!!

Christmas Day at my parents...all the kids love Gizmo!

Ashleigh wearing some new jewelry and clothes she received from Christmas. She just looks so grown up! The years go by fast!

Jay-R playing the "Horton Hears a Who" game with cousins.

Family photo time....we weren't sure which camera to look at!

Christmas Eve before church

His first major snowfall....he loves snow! Tonight, he wore his snowpants until bath time!
6 comments:
I loved all the photos. :) It's easy to see that all of you had a blast over the holidays. I hope you had a Happy New Year too...
You're family is beautiful...You must be proud of you're 2 children!!
Patriciaxx
I love the photos of Jay-R with the dog and in the snow. He has such a great smile. I'm glad to hear that you guys had a good Christmas and here's to a fantastic New Year!!
Looks like a great holiday season! So glad he is enjoying the snow!
Happy New Year!!
Blessings!
Deborah
We are hoping to take our kids to an indoor water park sometime this winter. I think they would love it, but for now they will just have to enjoy the bathtub. Ha!
Nakikita ko Jay-R ay kitang mabuting Kapalaran! Im so happy para sa inyo guys! Ako din na nakikita mo nagkaroon ng ay kitang awesome christmas-sama at sa pamilya! Siya ang kagustuhan ng snow!
Bendisyon!
Post a Comment