The story of one family blessed by the joys of adoption...
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Easter
We hope everyone had a blessed Easter! Our schedules have been a whirlwind of activity. This is definitely the busy time of raising children! But I love it! And isn't Jay-R darling in pink?
Jay-R looks great in pink!! You have a beautiful family! I hope you have been feeling better these days. Take care and have a happy May. Hopefully May will bring some beautiful weather our way!!
I love the family picture! And I think Jay-R has the perfect skin coloring for pink. I am sure he looks good in any color. And we are hoping that May brings some cheerful sunny weather too!
3 comments:
Jay-R looks great in pink!! You have a beautiful family! I hope you have been feeling better these days. Take care and have a happy May. Hopefully May will bring some beautiful weather our way!!
I love the family picture! And I think Jay-R has the perfect skin coloring for pink. I am sure he looks good in any color. And we are hoping that May brings some cheerful sunny weather too!
Jay-R does look great in pink! What a wonderful photo of all of you! Happy (belated) Easter to you too!
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment