Last night, Jay-R and I were driving to church alone in the car. Out of nowhere, he says...
Jay-R: "Mommy, before you came to get me, I cried."
Me: "I'm sorry, honey. We cried a lot, too. We had to wait for all the paperwork to be ready before we could come get you."
Jay-R: "But now we're a family!"
Me: "Yes, honey, we're a forever family."
Awww...the moments that melt a mommy's heart. To all my bloggy friends waiting out there....the wait is worth it...hang in there!!! God's timing is best. I can't imagine having any other little child sweeter than our Jay-R.
7 comments:
Love it! That is so sweet :)
What a special little boy! He must melt your heart time and time again. I can't wait until it's my turn.
This message touch me a lot!! Thanks for sharing!!
Patriciaxx
Don't you just love those unexpected little thoughts that come out of their heads? How cute is that and so true. I'm so happy for you all and I hope others get to experience it soon also.
I'm not sure what it is about car rides but it sure brings out some of the most memorable conversations and questions - Enjoy the road trip! Lori, Iowa
He is such a sweet little boy!
What a precious little boy!! It brings tears to my eyes.
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment