Monday, March 15, 2010

Favorite First Moments

On the eve of our first anniversary with Jay-R, I thought I would post a few of our favorite first moments with him. I remember how we all felt a year ago this day waiting in our hotel for the day to pass in anticipation of meeting our little one. And, wow, a year has flown by!















The yellow book of our family photos that they said he carried everywhere, told stories about, and slept with at night.










































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first anniversary together!!!! So awesome. And I love seeing the little yellow picture book :)

Patricia & Yan said...

He is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to have my little pinoy!

Patriciaxx

Renee and Brian said...

One year together and many more to go! Congrats! Thanks for sharing your pictures. It must be amazing to look back and see how much Jay-R has changed.

Tonya said...

Oh wow he has changed in the year. I don't think I ever saw that first picture and I did not even recognize him. He has accomplished a lot in the past year.

Julie said...

Wow, a year already. I remember your long wait and the excitement when you went to get him. Time sure does fly when we have our children home:)

The dB family said...

Hooray for year number one and many more wonderful years together. Your photos are wonderful capturing how much Jay-R has changed in his first year HOME. He is one handsome and sweet little guy!

Blessings!
Deborah

Unknown said...

It is amazing how slow the wait and how quickly time flys once home. Wonderful to see this past year in pictures. Congratulations! Lori Pickle