March 16, 2009-the day I first laid eyes on my handsome little boy and held him close...what an amazing day we will never, ever forget.
And now, look at this amazing little boy who identifies himself as a Filipino American, full of life, energy, reading, doing math problems, and thanking God for his family tonight in his prayers. God is good indeed. Thank You God for 2 amazing years and we pray many more to come!
4 comments:
Congratulations! I can't believe it's been two years already!
Congratulations to you all. It must be amazing to look back and to see how far you have all come. Jay R is such a handsome boy. I can only hope that Rafael turns out as well!! Right now he is climbing the walls and running around squealing. Oh no!!!!
Yes, God is good! Isn't it amazing how quickly someone can capture your heart? Love the Batman picture!
God is good! Congratulations on two wonderful years with you sweet little boy! I can still remember finding your blog and seeing photos of his room in anticipation of his arrival.
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment