Friday, February 4, 2011

Something to Think about...

I just had a random phone call that has me thinking. Our adoption agency called asking if we want to update our homestudy because we are at the 2 year mark. Do we? I'm not sure. I've been looking at my Philippines pictures from Jay-R's adoption and my heart swells with love for the children still waiting. While I don't think now is the right season in our life as I contemplate going back to school for my Master's degree, it definitely has touched upon that soft spot in my heart. Something to talk with hubby about this weekend. I know it's probably best to put off the homestudy because if we wait a few years to adopt if we decide to proceed, we'll probably have to start all over anyway. Such is the way it seems to go....

3 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

Soooo much to think about!!! I look forward to hearing what you guys decide to do. Good luck with the tough decision making!!!

Unknown said...

We are right there in the same boat. Do we add another little one or say this is as much as we can do? Hearts say one thing and we are waiting for the brain to follow :) Good luck with your choices. Lori, Iowa

The dB family said...

Thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer as you make this decision. God will lead!

Blessings!
Deborah