Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No Allergies!

Jay-R went through allergy testing a week ago. No allergies! The hardest part was that he had to sit still for 15 minutes lying on his belly. The doctor said his break-out must have been viral. When his Daddy picked him up from daycare after school, he told him with a rather cocky attitude, "It didn't hurt, and I'm not allergic to nothing!" Thank goodness!!!

I'll try to post pictures soon. Three kids in sports keeps me busy.

3 comments:

Tam-A-Roo said...

What good news! What a relief it must be for you.

I love his comment..."I'm not allergic to nothing"!

Jenny said...

Yes, what a relief!! That is so funny what he said, I can just see my Kindergartner saying something with that type of attitude. :)

The dB family said...

Poor little guy!! So glad he's not allergic to anything. Love the tough boy act for Daddy. Too cute!

Trust you're all sleeping well again :o)!

Blessings!
Deborah