Today, I got the mail from our mailbox. Bummer, no letter from the USCIS yet with a refingerprinting date. We have to have our fingerprints done again before we can travel. I reached to open the door, looked down, and was like, what's that under the doormat? As soon as I saw the UPS envelope, I knew what it was. Jay-R's legal paperwork! Yeah! Now, we need to send everything into the gov. so we can get our I600 approval and his visa. More waiting, but one step closer!!!
We painted Jay-R's room last weekend. And right now we are in the process of painting Ashleigh's room. I will send before and after pics as soon as they are done.
3 comments:
Wahoo!!! One step closer. That is great news!!
Great!! Keep me updated!
Great news!! Your house looks great!! Looking forward to seeing you guys @ Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment