Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We have a son!!!!

We received a referral today for a son!!!! He's four and his name is Jay-R. We'll post more as we find out more. We can't post his picture but we'll be more than happy to show it to you when we see you. We should be getting his picture tomorrow!!! Thanks for your prayers and keep praying...we have a few months before we can go get him!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow!!!!!!! OH my goodness!!!!! This is AWESOME news! Congratulations, I am so excited for you!!! I can't stop writing with exclamation points!!!!

WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

How exciting - That is great news! I've been watching your blog and waiting to hear this news from you. Please keep us posted.

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it. Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just heard about your exciting news through Rachel's blog. CONGRATS! I hope the wait to travel won't be long. Looking forward to hearing more about what goes on during this next part of your journey!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through Rachel's blog. I am so excited for your family. Can't wait to read more about your referral. Hopefully, your papers to be able to travel will go smoothly and you will have short wait. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that I have a brother! It semmed like it was never going to happen I can't wait to travel.
Ashleigh