Thursday, September 27, 2007

Officially Waiting Now!

We received a phone call today from the social worker at our agency. We've been officially approved by the intercountry adoption board of the Philippines! Yes!!! Ashleigh called me at work to tell me the agency had called and then she played the message so I could hear. I was so excited I had to leave work early. The feeling was similar to finding our you're pregnant-I can't really explain it any other way. When I got home, Ashleigh and I gave each other a big hug! She was so excited, too. In her prayers tonight, she thanked God that she would finally be getting a brother or sister even if she had to wait a year or two. We're all so excited. Please continue to remember us in your prayers as our family prepares for this wonderful addition to our family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - an official paper pregnancy! How exciting!!! We are rejoicing with you.

Josh and Angela

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news guys! One step closer on your journey!

Anonymous said...

That's terrific! I'm so happy for you! I will keep praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Allison Family-

We share in your joy! We remember the excitement of being one step closer to holding the child we had waited so long for.

God is good and faithful...all the time!
It is awesome to know that God has created a child that he has intended for you and through your faith in him has prepared your hearts to listen to him when he spoke to you about the precious child he has for you.

God speed...please know that with each day of waiting...God is still working.....on your heart!

love ya all
Sherry

Allison Family said...

Thank you all for your encouragement, love, & support!